The total Iron & Steel export from India has increased from USD 12.12 Billion in FY21 to USD 22.90 Billion in FY22 [an increase of approx. 88.94%]
Explore what the world is searching. Enter a search term or a topic.
- FTAs with UAE & Australia boosted engineering exports by 9% in April-August period
- Analysis: As pioneering UK reforms go live, what’s next for electronic trade documents?
- Global Biofuel Alliance Launched at G20 Summit in New Delhi: A Step Towards Sustainable Energy and Economic Connectivity
- African Union is now a G20 permanent member, announces PM Modi at summit
- ADB Report: Trade finance gap grows to $2.5tn, and sustainability remains a key strategy
September 29, 2023