What are the payments borne by the seller under incoterm CFR (Cost and Freight)?
Payments bore by the seller include:
- Maintenance charges, for holding goods in the warehouse.
- Inland charges, for loading goods and carrying them to the designated port.
- Depot charges, for terminal proceedings and duty charges.
- Documentation charges, for preparing all the necessary documents.
- Export customs charges, for carrying out customs proceedings.
- Freight charges, for delivering goods through the shipping process, to the designated port.