Pre-shipment Finance is a loan provided by a finance provider to a seller of goods and/or services for the sourcing, manufacture or conversion of raw materials or semi-finished goods into finished goods and/or services, which are then delivered to a buyer.
Explore what the world is searching. Enter a search term or a topic.
- House of Commons releases Electronic Trade Documents Bill research briefing
- African free trade area could spur sustainable growth: UN chief
- Advanced Microchip Production Relies on Taiwan
- US semiconductor imports surge 13% in 2023, highlighting foreign chip reliance
- Singapore completes first cross-border electronic transferable record trade
House of Commons releases Electronic TradeJune 6, 2023
African free trade area could spurJune 1, 2023
Advanced Microchip Production Relies on TaiwanMay 25, 2023
- Business (3)
- Did you know? (36)
- Frequently Asked Question (15)
- Global Festival (6)
- News (9)
- Term of the Week (21)