A loan makes available money to another party in exchange for future repayment of the principal amount with interest or other finance charges. A loan may be for a specific, one-time amount or can be available as a variable credit line or overdraft up to a specified ceiling amount. It is also possible to make loans of actual real and financial assets.
Explore what the world is searching. Enter a search term or a topic.
- FTAs with UAE & Australia boosted engineering exports by 9% in April-August period
- Analysis: As pioneering UK reforms go live, what’s next for electronic trade documents?
- Global Biofuel Alliance Launched at G20 Summit in New Delhi: A Step Towards Sustainable Energy and Economic Connectivity
- African Union is now a G20 permanent member, announces PM Modi at summit
- ADB Report: Trade finance gap grows to $2.5tn, and sustainability remains a key strategy
September 29, 2023