By using the Website, you confirm that you have read and accept the terms of this Policy.
1. BACKGROUND AND KEY INFORMATION
a. About Us:
The Website is made available by [Nimai Trade Fintech PTE LTD] (referred to in this Policy as “Company”, “we”, or “us”). If you have any questions on this Policy or how we process or handle your personal data, please contact:
Name: Vikram Lodha
Designation: [Co-Founder and CEO]
b. How this Policy applies:
We may process the personal data of individuals on behalf of companies or other organizations that you work for or otherwise represent. In such cases, we act as such companies’ or organizations’ processor and process your personal data on the basis of their instructions. Please review their respective privacy notices to understand how your personal data is handled.
In this Policy, references to “you” and “your” are to you, an individual who is an end user of the Website.
c. Review and Updates:
d. Third-Party Services:
2. PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
a. We collect different types of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Contact Data, such as your email address and contact number.
- Technical Data, which includes your IP address, browser information including browser type and version, time zone setting and location, corresponding location details, operating system and platform, device details, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
- Usage Data, which includes information about how you use the Website.
- Marketing and Communications Data, which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
a. Direct Interactions.
You provide us your personal data when you interact with us. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Apply for our products or services;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Enter a promotion, or survey; or
- Give us feedback or contact us.
b. Automated technologies or interactions.
As you interact with the Website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that employ our cookies.
c. Third parties or publicly available sources.
We will receive personal data about you from various third parties, including but not limited to:
- Technical Data from analytics providers and advertising networks such as Google;
- Contact and Transaction Data from providers of technical services;
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators; or
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
a. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
Most commonly, we will use your personal data where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, or where we need to comply with a legal obligation. We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process and deliver services you may seek from us.
- To manage our relationship with you which will include notifying you about changes to our Terms or this Policy, or asking you to leave a review or take a survey.
- To enable you to partake in or complete a survey.
- To deliver relevant Website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
- To use data analytics to improve the Website, our products and services, marketing, customer relationships, and your experiences.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you, or to form a view on what we think you may want or need.
- To manage our third-party relationships, such as those with our vendors and partners.
- To enforce our Terms and other legal terms and policies.
- To comply with applicable legal requirements, such as government regulations and industry standards, contracts, and law enforcement requests.